We present you the steps that should be taken in case of purchase
How do I choose to buy an apartment or a House?
Here are some tips to help you choose to buy the best House or apartment that to meet the needs of housing from all points of view.
Once you`ve determined the neighborhoods in which you wish to you live and you`ve analyzed the budget you have available for buying apartment or House , make a request to a lifeguard with the criteria you. It will examine the request and will send you an offer customized with the properties available in the conditions described you.
After analysing the bid received, you can decide the basis of the budget had what are apartments or homes that will meet the needs of as the number of rooms. From the list of buildings you can choose to check out the offerings of houses for sale or apartments for sale with the most features and facilities that meet the requirements in your choice.
When the list of offers shall be reduced to take into account and types of buildings: houses, homes, duplexes houses or apartments listing. What type of property you would like most to live? As you begin to watch a property keep in mind your needs and personal tastes to decide if you want buying a new property, you may have invested a older property but here you must accept existing finishes or an old property that will have to renovati.
All buyers take into account and opportunity resale value at a time of real estate to purchase it. For those who buy an apartment with 2 rooms, at one point going to be need to move to a larger apartment, with 3 or 4 bedrooms, IE a 2-room apartment, 3 bedrooms. Customers who decide to buy an apartment with 3 or 4 rooms, at some point they will head to a house or a duplex insiruita House or even detached house.
If you think that at some point you will resell property, consider it to be an apartment or a House, not to be something unusual. For outstanding print, target clients is limited and restrained.
When you have found the House or apartment that is in clearly the best for yourself, Act! Don`t wait, as at this time another client can come and be more determined than you decision making!
Send an email to email@example.com or call the following telephone number 0735 800 000, to tell us what you want to purchase and we will send as soon as possible in a personalized offer!
Reuben Real Estate Specialists do you recommend to go through the following steps:
The first step is to establish the price end of sale between the parties and ensure that there is no misunderstanding in this respect.
The second step is to enable buyer to check the documents of ownership of the seller. The buyer can study only acts in the presence of the seller, the real estate agency headquarters, or at a notary. In no case is the original property laws of a person unknown.
The third step is the signing of the preliminary contract sale-purchase, preferably at the Head Office of estate agency or notary. This pre-contract is a promise both sides assumed to end in the future at the price agreed, the contract of sale relating to the property. Through the pre-contract are set a series of extremely important elements, and IE: sale-purchase price; date-limit up to which must be signed the contract of sale and purchase; the deadline for the release of the property; the advance paid through the pre-contract; method of payment of the price of real estate. The preliminary sales contract has a special importance, because by signing his understanding between the parties, the legal value and the gain if a party wishes to nesocoteasca this agreement, the other party can successfully address Court.
The fourth step is getting the documents, with the help of our specialists.
The fifth step is signing the final contract sale and purchase at the notary. Both sides must take at least the notary a copy of the final contract of sale and purchase.
After signing the contract, the buyer may request support for changing subscriptions utilities (Electric, Romtelecom etc.) on the seller`s name to the buyer`s name, in its new owner of the property.
It is mandatory that the transaction of sale to be conducted respecting all the rules and procedures by law, under conditions of maximum security for parts. In this regard, the verification documents becomes a task as important as complicated for a buyer the unsuspecting.
Using real estate services, you and Reuben benefit of this facility within the custom package You`ll provide. Our specialists are able to submit, or ask in your name, the list of documents necessary for identification the apartment owners, of legal services (if any) and any other issues you have, you definitely have difficulty in Discover.
· the apartment ownership Act, which It may be the case: contract of sale and purchase, certificates of inheritance, donation contract, final and irrevocable sentence, etc.;
· extract from the land registry, which is obtained by the notary at the land registry office within the National Agency of cadastre and is valid for 10 days from the date of application. Extract from the land registry is the document that certify the identification details of a property, as well as the situation legal (if not ipotecata, if there was no prohibitions or of alienation, etc.);
· Documents which certify that the seller no debts related to their apartment sold (certificate the tax, which is obtained from the financial administration and confirm as the owner is up to date with reports of State face; certificate from the Association owners, who look like the owner is up to date with payment of expenditure maintenance, repairs or other expenses; the certificate, that look like the owner is up-to-date with payments;
· energy Certificate document that attests to the energy performance of the building, its presentation becoming a legal obligation of the seller as of 2013;
· declaration from the Mayor (after case) specifying that the property is not claimed or noted in processes circuit civil, if the property was acquired under law 10 or 112.
· identity documents of sellers